Since its debut in 1963, the Swagelok Tube Fitter's Manual has been the industry standard reference guide for Small Bore Tubing Systems.
It's the result of extensive field research and laboratory studies conducted by Swagelok's research and development engineers, plus feedback we've received over the years from our customers.
- A go-to reference for fluid system engineers, designers, and technicians
- 11 chapters covering tube fittings and fitting installation
- Includes pressure and temperature rating guides
- Extensive material compatibility guide included
- Balances theory and practical examples
- Also covers severe service, special purpose fittings, testing and evaluation of fitting performance, threads identification, the costs of leakage and much more.
This manual was written by Joe Callahan, who became Swagelok Company's president, earned 32 patents, and served Swagelok for 42 years.
If you're looking for a copy from another country other than Eastern Australia or New Zealand, CLICK HERE to find your local Swagelok office. They'll be better positioned to support you.