Swagelok Eastern Australia and New Zealand Mechanical Seal Support Systems are fully assembled locally to meet the needs of our customers. They are primarily used in mechanical seal applications and configurable for wet and dry seals. These systems offer a reliable and high performance solution to your mechanical seal support operations.
Features and Benefits:
- Design and construction guided by API 682
- Built with the highest reliability and consistency
- Competitive lead times
- Covered by the Swagelok limited lifetime warranty
- Fully customisable to meet your plant standards
- Quality components are supplied through Swagelok
For more information on Seal Support Systems and other Assembly Solutions, contact us to be put in touch with our support team.